Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"David Bowie Told Me To Do It"

We found out our transfer news this week on Tuesday and I got transferred out of Tokoroa despite my wishes. I am now in the Hamilton Stake serving in the Rototuna Ward and my new Companion is Elder Otto from Vanuatu. He is so funny and his English is pretty good for the most part. I was sad to leave my first area as the people there have grown on me but I know that eventually it had to happen. I know that I left the area in good hands so hopefully they don't screw that up too bad ;). 

Rototuna is a pretty different area compared to my last area as there is quite a bit of money here but I am biking now which will be good for me as I get a mean workout everyday now! Elder Lukens who was my trainer in Tokoroa until he got transferred is now my Zone Leader. There are quite a few Elders serving close to me right now so we see them at meetings and around town which is quite different from my last area where we never saw anyone ever except for Zone and District meetings.

I look forward to the rest of this week and I will write more letters when we get back from shopping.

Love you guys!

Elder Mitchell.



Here are some pictures that his ward families posted before he was transferred.
This is the Brown Family

 Chuk hiding in the corn field.
Elder Jensen and Elder Mitchell.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment