Monday, March 23, 2015

"Li'l Wayne is not very good"

This week is transfers week so chances are that one of us will be getting transfered because Elder Jensen and I have been together for 3 months and I have been in Tokoroa for 4 1/2 months so I will probably be the one to leave but everyone wants me to stay cuz they think Elder Jensen is just awkward but I will have to leave here eventually. I have been trying to prepare the area for a double shift because thats always a possibility but chances are that he will probably stay another transfer or two. Its starting to get cold here in New Zealand as we are going into winter but its not as cold as Utah though haha! I probably could use another jacket but I'll have to look into that sometime next week to make sure I get a good enough one that can last me to the end of my mission.

We have been cutting a lot of firewood this week and I learned how to use a hydroulic wood splitter so that made it go by way quicker. It also rains here quite often so I use my rain jacket like everyday lately. Tara went to a Flight of the Conchords concert last week and she called me up at like 10 o'clock at night and guess who I got to talk to. Bret Mckenzie. Yeah, for reals. I just told him who I was and he told me that the US doesn't suck and that was about it haha!!! 

I'm gonna miss the people here in Tokoroa, but wherever the Lord wants me to go is where I am supposed to be.

That's about it for this week and I will tell you all's whether I stay or go next week but I should find out either today or tomorrow.

Elder Mitchell


1 comment: