Thursday, March 12, 2015

Affirmative. I poked one, it was dead.

We had a pretty good week here in Tokoroa and we had our mission conference yesterday so thats why we didn't email then but other then that a pretty slow week for missionary work. We got to go to Tauranga for a conference with Elder Neilson of the Seventy and he gave a mean (New Zealand for really cool) training on how to connect with our investigators. We have transfers on the 26th of March so its getting close and I just keep feeling like I am going to get transfered but I'm really alright with anything anyway. Elder Jensen and I are starting to get along pretty well but at first he really bugged me because of just how slow he was but now I have just learned to keep encouraging him to get better.

I'll write more next week and add some pictures but that'll have to be all for today!

Elder Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment