Monday, March 16, 2015

"You know what it means when I'm down to just my socks..."

Pretty slow week... after our Zone conference on Monday and our P-day on tuesday this week I got sick. I got feeling better on Wednesday and I went to get my license but later that night I woke up with a fright and ran to the bathroom to expel all of the food inside of me. Elder Jensen woke up feeling pretty crummy too so we stayed inside that day. We didn't get to go out proselyting until Friday afternoon when we were finally feeling better but we had a couple really good lessons. We have transfers coming up next week and I don't think either of us are getting transfered which is alright I guess. I don't really have much to write of this week but I should be getting my New Zealand License pretty soon!

Love you all and hope everything is going great back home!!

Elder Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment