Sunday, September 27, 2015

"That's why they're called business socks"

Kia Ora Everyone!!!

We had a pretty busy week and on Thursday I got to go the Temple for my birthday! I asked President Rudd if we could do our Zones Temple Trip on the 24th because the rest of the mission was doing theirs this week and he said it was all good! We had to wake up at like 5 in the morning to drive from Te Aroha to Temple View (suburb in Hamilton) which was only like an hour drive but we had to fight traffic the whole way so it was like 2 hours (Stink way to start off my birthday) but the Temple was totally worth it! I got to do a session of Endowments and Baptisms which was pretty cool! I got the chance to receive some of the answers which I have been seeking and received some that I didn't even expect!

We had Milking on Wednesday and Saturday which was pretty good, I have gotten to the point that I don't even look anymore, I can just feel where the teets are and then I put the cups on them haha:). We had a really good lesson with Paul and Maria afterwards and we committed them to pray every morning and night as a couple and individually to get the answers that they need to progress in the Gospel. They have been attending church regularly for the past couple of months but Paul still struggles with the Word of Wisdom and has been hiding some of his addictions over the past couple of weeks.

I hit my 10 month mark last week and I realized that if I was sister missionary, I would be more then half way done with my mission haha! Time just flies by when you are having fun eh???

Elder Mitchell


No Pictures this week.... Nothing was really interesting but I did catch some cow poop on Saturday because my companion bet me $10 I wouldn't do it. After all it is just digested grass!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment