Friday, May 8, 2015

"Ain't no party like my Nana's tea party"

April 27, 2015

We killed it this week!!!
After our exchange with the District Leaders this week we set out to meet our standards of excellence that our Mission President set earlier this year so we worked really hard to hit them and for the first time since the Standards of Excellence were introduced we made all of the goals!! We hadn't made any of them the last couple of weeks because everyone was on holiday but I guess people just wanted to talk with us this week. I am pretty optimistic for the upcoming weeks although the transfer ends next week so I might be getting a new companion. 
I fell on my bike earlier this week and cut up my hands and forearms but I'm all fine cuz one of the members came and helped me to clean myself up. The members are pretty onto it here in Hamilton and they have helped me stitch up my pants and one is even putting a new zipper in my pants. They are very diligent with our missionary trade-off nights but they seem to be struggling with their home teaching so I have been working closely with our Elders Quorum President to see what work needs to be done. 
I'll send pictures next week because I forgot my camera cord.

I hope all is well back in the 801 because its all good here!!!!!
Elder Mitchell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment