Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"Pencils in the Wind"

Been a pretty slow week here in Tokoroa and not much has happened except for we did manage to get one of our Investigators to come to church in Putaruru. She has two sisters, one is a member and the other is not and on Sunday we met with all 3 of them. I didn't get transfered out of Tokoroa so I'll be here another 6 weeks but there is definintely plenty of work for us to do. My companion woke up feeling sick today so I had to clean the whole flat by myself but thats just how it goes I guess. I have been trying to run at least 5 times a week and each time I make sure I stretch plenty although I never usually go over 8k. Its been tough to wake up at 6:30 each morning because my companion will not wake up unless I shake his bed. Elder Jensen got called to be the new DL here in Tokoroa which should be good because now he has to be more obedient. I don't really have much to say about the work that is going on down here but I do have some pictures from this monday at the Cinema's where we met with the mayor and some other church leaders to screen "Meet the Mormons".

That's all I have for this week, I couldn't get on until just a couple minutes ago because of some computer difficulties.

At the screening of "Meet the Mormons"

No comments:

Post a Comment