Monday, January 26, 2015

"I'm Not Crying, It's Just Been Raining On My Face"

Dear Family and Friends,

Had some Trade-Offs with the AP's and the ZL's (Zone Leaders) and with our WML (Ward Mission Leader) this week so we had a ton of lessons and I have been pushing really hard to get our ward involved with any sort of Missionary work.  We're trying to get them to give us referrals and we have 3 appointments next week with families that have invited a non-member to their house for dinner and maybe have us share a short lil' gospel message. Other then that we haven't had much progress with our current investigators but I don't want to try and grow the ward when we can hardly keep the members we already have.


Not much has been going on here in Tokoroa other than that but It's been pretty quiet for the most part. I really like it here and I am not excited to leave but because I don't want to leave I will probably get shifted next transfer. I'll try and write a bit more detailed email next week but we are using some public computers right now so we have to get off real soon. 

Till Next Week,

Elder Cash Flow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment