Monday, January 19, 2015

"Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring"

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a pretty good week here down in Tokoroa and we had our interviews with President Rudd. I have been keeping us pretty busy and this last week we managed to make almost all of our goals that we set for the week. I don't really have much to say about how the area is doing because we haven't really made any progress with any of our investigators because they won't come to church or make any real steps towards quitting smoking but I hope that one day they will make those much needed steps. My interview with President went pretty well and he told me that I am doing better then some of the other missionaries in my transfer which is great to be recognized but I worry about the other missionaries as well. I have been starting over the Book of Mormon with the rest of the Hamilton Mission and in the past couple weeks I am already in Jacob which is great for me and have been reading the New Testament along side it as well. I really look forward to whatever else is in store for me here in New Zealand and I hope that everyone else is doing well.


-Elder Mitchell

Attached are some of the "Nature Reserves" around Tokoroa.



No comments:

Post a Comment