Monday, December 29, 2014

"The Prince of Parties"

Dear Friends and Family,

This will be a shorter email because not much here happened because of the holiday. I have been working pretty hard here but around Christmas the people here just leave and we had about 1/3 of the visits we normally have. On Christmas we went and played some rugby in the sports ground and while we were there some birds came and were swooping down at us so we started to chase them away. But I had decided to jump over one of the barriers but I missed and caught my leg on the edge and cut my shin open pretty deep that it went to muscle. I landed on my shoulder which hurt and I thought that I had hurt my shoulder pretty bad but it was fine and then I noticed my leg and all the blood coming out and it was pretty gross. We went to the hospital (because all the stores were closed because of Christmas) and filled out some paperwork and after 30 minutes they finally fixed my leg up.


Other than that it has been pretty boring, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of yours:)

That's it for today!!!

Elder Mitchell
 
The Ward Mama, Ana Matekohi took good care of him and got him all doctored up for me.

Looks pretty gruesome don't you think.

This is the dressing from the hospital. EWWW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment