Monday, June 13, 2016

"For your information, there's an inflammation in my tear gland"

Been an interesting week here in the Paeroa Branch.

We recently started creating a new Branch Mission Plan and since our BML and our Branch Missionaries do not know how to use Microsoft Word I was given the 'privilege' of typing it up. It has been really good to be able to work with our Branch like how we have been for the past couple of weeks and this plan will help us and future missionaries stay focused on the goals of this area. We set as a goal to become a Ward by December 2017. The Paeroa Branch is quite big so I think that we can achieve it but it will take the support of the members.

We had Zone Meeting this week and since President Rudd is going home at the end of the month we had a few really cool announcements. First we have an additional set of rules (The Protocols) for our mission and recently Pres. Rudd got rid of them which means that I can wear shorts and flip-flops again but I don't want to because it is too cold here now. We also received additional instruction regarding the new mission president which was interesting.

Also my scheduled release date is November 1st so that means 141 days from today I will be home so make sure to plan any parties accordingly eh?

Elder Mitchell

#PaeroaWARD2017

1st- There is a hill in our area that overlooks 3 cities. They are Pauanui, Tairua, and Paku (where the hill is located)

2nd- Zone Photo #GoingHAMZone


3rd- Beach art with my companion and I


No comments:

Post a Comment