Monday, May 23, 2016

May 15-Mother's Day Skype

Sorry didn't get much time to email today....

After my last Mother's day skype that may or may not have made me trunky. We went out and got to work, at least that's what we wanted to do. We worked fairly hard through Tuesday and Wednesday and were able to see all of the people that we needed to see but our success was short-lived.

On Thursday I woke up with a sore eye so I had my companion drive us to Hamilton for his dentist appointment (Root canal, fun right?). I ended up having to drive home but basically with only one eye. The next morning my eye was killing me so I went and waited at the doctors office for 3 hours (the joys of socialized medicine) before they would help me. They told me it was Bacterial Conjunctivitis and gave me an ointment to put on my eye for a couple of days. My eye has gotten much better but it has made my right eye really sensitive to light so I have been getting mean headaches for the past couple days. 

Sunday was pretty good but one of the Tongan Families invited us over for dinner and when we got there they would not let us leave because they boxed our car in with all of their cars. So we walked to a house down the street and taught a lesson before calling it a night. 

And that's my week!!! 

Elder Mitchell


Sorry no pics of my eye, it was really red and looked pretty painful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment