Monday, July 13, 2015

"Is her middle name Cherie, so It's a Secret Cherie, maybe?"

This week we had exchanges!!!!

On Tuesday after District meeting Elder Landis (he came out with me to New Zealand) took me on an exchange and we headed up to Raglan and taught a few pretty good lessons and talked with heaps of people! The exchange went pretty well and I think we both learned something. When we got back to Hamilton we found out that both of our companions didn't really do much in the way of missionary work because they spent almost the entire time while they were together in the hospital for Elder Prasad's foot and My companions hand!

The Nawton Elders have a pretty rubbish flat so while Elder Gutierrez was staying there he got a mean cold and so we spent most of the week inside trying to get him feeling better but he has been coughing pretty bad since then so we might be going down to the doctors after district meeting this week. Even though we stayed in the flat most of the week we got heaps of work done and finished the lessons that we are supposed to teach before baptism to Barney and we have his baptism scheduled for Saturday at 4:00! 

Last week I hit my 8 month mark which means I am 1/3 of the way done here. I have learned so much and met so many great people over my time here and it makes me sad to see the time fly so quickly. I know that the next 16 months are going to be great even though there will always be challenges! 

I am loving the people here!!!

Elder Mitchell


Attached are some pictures of the beach



No comments:

Post a Comment