Monday, April 20, 2015

"Some people say we are not rappers..."

April 13, 2015

Hey everyone!
 
Was a pretty slow week for us here in Rototuna because of the school holiday but we did have our temple trip and got to see our Prophets and Apostles at General Conference! Since we have the rare opportunity to have a temple in our mission we get to go quite often and the session was very uplifting and we got a feed at the end of it. I really enjoyed the talks given at General Conference and definitely look forward to getting the Ensign next month so I can read them again!
 
We have been pushing really hard to get new people to teach and finding people but it seems like a lot of people just don't want to listen to us here. They are too focused on their money rather then religion.
 
We recently caught 2 praying mantis to put into our flat to catch all the flies but we didn't realize that one of them was a boy and the other a girl so we now have 1 nourished female mantis and 1 egg sack. We had no idea we were starting a mantis "dating service".
 
I need to find my cord for my camera so I can send pictures because I got a few cool ones this week.
 
Elder Mitchell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment