Sunday, November 29, 2015

"You could buy me a burrito and some beans and rice."

Kia Ora everyone!

Been a great week here in Te Aroha!

On Monday after emails I got to climb Mount Te Aroha and look out over the town. It was a fairly difficult hike but Elder Patea and I got up there in about and hour and a half but it takes most people 2 1/2-3 hours to get to the top. We were so sore when we got to the bottom but I think it was totally worth it. We spent the next couple of days walking kinda funny because of how sore we were but it still didn't hold us back all that much. 

We had a pretty good rest of the week and had our last district meeting. After our meeting we had some popcorn and talked about good object lessons we can do to help our investigators so if anyone has any good lessons or activities you can do for teaching people, tell me! 

On Saturday and Sunday we had Stake Conference and Elder S. Gifford Nielsen was the presiding Seventy. There was some really good talks given but we didn't get any of our investigators there which was kinda stink. Katrina was also pushed back for the 19th of December but we will continue working with her to get her more prepared.

I am getting transfered this next week and I will be serving in the Gisborne Stake with Elder Christensen. Gisborne is a city that is really far away from Hamilton (about 5 hours away) and is supposedly really beautiful but I have not seen it yet. I am really excited to be going there!

Kia Kaha

Elder Mitchell


attached are pictures of the hike we did on Monday and one of me and the radio tower on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment