Sunday, September 11, 2016

It's just been raining on my face

And he is gone!!

Elder Bwebwetaake left on a bus this morning to go up to Hamilton. So it will just be Elder Gajultos and I for the next couple weeks until transfer when we get a new companion to replace me when I leave here mid-transfer. 

Anyway, this last week has been pretty good, we didn't actually see much progress from the people we have been visiting for the past couple days until sunday when two of our investigators came to church in Kawerau! They only stayed for sacrament but they said that they will be able to come for the whole meeting next week. Elder Gajultos has been going very well with his training and I have tried to not show how trunky am I getting but I will just say that it has gone by so fast. I feel like just left my first area.


Elder Mitchell

Here are some pics from our last couple P-days.

1. Is from a statue here in Whakatane



2. Is from Lake Tarawera


3. Is a pretty crack up sign here in Whakatane




No comments:

Post a Comment