Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year & Contacts & Stuff

Our flat is on 220 Wainui Road. If you look on Google Maps at our flat you can only see part of it because it is behind other houses but if you move over a little bit you can see more of it. We live close by the Ghetto of Gisborne so you will probably see some pretty run down houses on some of the side streets but we live on the main road. Gisborne is a beautiful place and there is a lot of really cool things to do around but I mainly just like the beach which is really close by to our flat.

We had a small party at our Zone Leaders flat on New Years to celebrate one of the other missionaries birthdays as well as the New Year. We had a really slow week just trying to get everything back to normal but even with all the interruptions we were able to get the best numbers in the Zone. This mission has taught me so much about hard work when it seems like no one is watching even though some times it may not feel like you are being held accountable. The past 2 transfers have definitely given me a new taste of missionary work and shown me what I need to do to become the best missionary I can be. I have been missing you guys like crazy the past couple weeks but I will be home before you know it! 

Thanks for the package for Christmas! It provided some much need help as I have been wearing out my socks like mad over the past couple of weeks. One of the Elders in Gisborne right now will be going home next transfer so I am going to send him home with a package for you guys. I'm not going to send a mass email to everyone this week so just send my love out to everyone and that emotional stuff!


Elder Mitchell!

No comments:

Post a Comment