Monday, June 15, 2015

"He's gonna wake up in a smoothie!!!"

Transfers is this week!!!

I talked with President Rudd last week to ask something about my companion and found out that I am leaving. I have only been here for 3 months but I guess the Lord wants me someplace else. I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do with Elder Rochefort because he doesn't know the area yet and he told me last Tuesday that he doesn't want to be here and that he doesn't care whether he learns English or not. Elder Lingwall will be taking my place here in Rototuna (I know right....) and should be focusing most of his time and effort to help Elder Rochefort but he can't force him to do anything.

I don't know where I am going but I really hope I go to like Gisborne or Tauranga which are both pretty nice this time of year but I have a feeling I will be going to South Auckland (Redoubt, Manurewa, Papakura, and Pukekohe Zones). I have really enjoyed my time here in Hamilton and I am definitely going to miss these people but I guess its my time. Not much happened this week other then we went on exchanges with some of the other Elders in my District and I spent 3 days in Chartwell which is just a suburb of Hamilton. I have learned a lot about patience these past couple of transfers with some fairly difficult companions but I know its just the Lord preparing me for later in life. 

Elder Mitchell

Attached is a note that one of the autistic members in our ward asked me to bring to my new ward to help find him a date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment