Sunday, May 31, 2015

Finally robotic beings rule the world

I'm going to have to make this a quickThis week we had Zone Conference and Mission Conference with Elder Quentin L. Cook!

At Zone Conference we talked a lot about how we can be better teachers and to help our investigators feel the spirit. We received some really good trainings from our Mission Presidents and from the AP's and I felt like I came out of it with a better understanding of the doctrines of the Kingdom. 

Mission Conference was awesome and I have a notebook full of stuff that I need to go over again throughout this week but one of the things that I felt was so important for me was at Zone Conference, President Rudd asked Thomas S. Monson (who just happens to be best friends with his dad, Glen L. Rudd) for a personalized message and his response was "Tell your missionaries to be a good companion!" I have been working really hard at that this past transfer but it has been very tough because my companion doesn't speak much English. Elder Cook said a similar thing as well in his address so it must be something important.

I can't attach pictures from my camera this week but I caught a hedgehog on Thursday and named it Rocky but I let it go last night because he was too much to take care of. 

Until next time!!!!

Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment